6 Biggest Problems in Japanese marriages
The Yomiuri Weekly surveyed 1000 married people, 200 age 20-40 and 800 people age 40-70.
More than 50% of both men (67%) and women (52%) said they were satisfied with their marriages.
The six biggest problem areas:
2. Attitude toward money – 18.6% of men compained …22.2% of women.
3. Dinner time – 23.8% of men want their wives to be better cooks…16.6% of women don’t want to feed the slob.
4. Sex – 24.0% of men want it more often….10% of women are feeling dissatisfied and not because they get enough..but because they don’t want it anymore.
5. Household income – 6.2% of men think they bring home enough…23.8% of women want more more more
6. Child rearing – 8.8% of men want the kids tied up in the other room…13.8% of women want a break.
And, tell me again….how is it that more than 50% of the couples are satisfied with their marriages?