8 Reasons Why Wii is Better than Sony PS3
Nintendo’s Wii went on sale this morning. There are already happy campers on the East Coast. In CA, people are just getting out of church and on their way to buy one as well.
The Wii does not have the high-definition graphics that the Sony PS3 and Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox 360 have but it does have advantages and strong points that its two high-tech rivals do NOT have.
Here are 8 reasons why someone might want a Wii.
1. The Wii has a motion sensitive sensor that acts like a tennis racket, baseball bat, gun, sword or steering wheel.
2. The Wii can be played with one hand.
3. The Wii can be played by little girls, big girls, mom, dad, grandma and grandpa…EVERYONE else who is NOT playing on the PS3 – mostly teenage boys and other boys who haven’t grown up yet.
4. The Wii has a price tag that is half that of PS3 and 20-30% cheaper than the Xbox.
5. The Wii is available…you can buy one now.
6. The Wii can be bought without taking a shot, sleeping in the rain, or being tasered by the police.
7. The Wii is cheap enough to be bought in addition to the PS3 or while you are waiting for the next batch of PS3s to become available.
8. Whenever you find yourselvf having too much of a good time and lose control and shout ‘Whee!!’ you can tell people, “Oh, I am just playing with my new game.”
How about you? Which will you buy – the PS3, Xbox, Wii, all three, a combination of two of them, or like some of us…none of them?
Other Posts That May Interest You:
10 Reasons To NOT Buy a Sony PS3
15 Reasons Why Nintendo’s Wii Will Eat Sony’s PS3 Share of the Pie
4 Reasons Why Sony Plans to Lose Money On Play Station 3
Sony Receives Subpoena from US Justice Department
Sony Sucks Up $180 million Loss